★ Eldrit Seeker Collection#
- Restriction: Only characters level 99 with at least 1 class change
- Requirement: Complete the quest available from Camilla
- Effect: Each character has their own Collection effect for each class. The effects are active in dungeons or PvP (does not apply for modified PvP and Ereda Island)
- The Collection effects of all levels are combined.
- The level of the Collection effects increases from the 1st class change until the Master class. The higher the level, the stronger the effects.
- Using the [CoBo] Eldrit Seeker Collector’s Book unlocks the Eldrit Seeker Collection and the character who uses this item is recorded in the collection.
- Only one character per class will be recorded in the collection. If you have multiple characters of the same class, only the character with the highest class is recorded.
- After using an Eldrit Seeker Collection item, a quick menu appears with the name ‘Eldrit Seeker Collection’ in the character quick slot.
- There is no default hotkey for this, but you can assign one at the bottom of the screen
You receive the following Synergy effects, depending on which characters are registered in your slots.
In order to get Synergy effects, characters with the same Synergy attribute must be registered.
Placing Synergy Attributes
- 1) Use: under [Character Window] > [Eldrit Seeker Collection] > [Synergy]
- 2) Place Synergy attributes:
- Click on a portrait in the ‘List of collection characters’ to place the character in the Synergy Slot.
- You receive 2 slots by default. You can buy 4 more with ED to have a total of 6 slots.
- 1) You can use the Synergy effect by purchasing [Eldrit Seeker Collection] Synergy Effect from Aranka.
- 2) The Synergy effect can be obtained in dungeons and sometimes in PvP, but not on Ereda Island. (In PvP: Revised Stats)
- 3) The number of Synergy attributes is increased by 1 depending on the collection level.
1) The Synergy effect changes upon class change depending on the class.
2) Synergy contents (placing characters, slots, Synergy effects) differ for each individual character.