Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reasons to play
- Rich storytelling: The game offers a deep and engaging storyline, with players making choices that affect their character's story and the overall narrative of the game.
- Wide variety of classes and factions: The game offers a wide range of classes and factions to choose from, allowing for a variety of playstyles and strategies.
- Engaging multiplayer: The game features a variety of multiplayer options, including group quests and PvP battles, providing a fun and social experience.
Reasons not to play
- Time commitment: MMORPGs like Star Wars: The Old Republic can be time-consuming, with a lot of grinding and repetition required to level up and progress.
- Pay-to-win elements: While the game is free-to-play, it heavily relies on microtransactions for revenue. Some players may find the constant advertising and pressure to spend money on in-game items to be off-putting.
- Limited endgame content: While the game offers a rich and engaging leveling experience, some players may find the endgame content to be limited or repetitive.
* If you buy something after clicking on a link in this article, we may get a share of the sale.