Reasons to play
- Immense content: A vast world with various quests and activities provides near-limitless gameplay.
- Strong community: An engaged player base fosters social interactions, friendships, and in-game events.
- OSRS and RS3: Two distinct versions cater to different player preferences and nostalgic experiences.
Reasons not to play
- Grinding: The game requires considerable time investment to level up skills and achieve goals.
- Dated graphics: OSRS's nostalgic visuals and RS3's dated engine may be unappealing to some players.
- Pay-to-win aspects: Some aspects of RS3, such as Treasure Hunter, can offer in-game advantages for real money.
* If you buy something after clicking on a link in this article, we may get a share of the sale.