Celebrate Ramadan with us – fairytale costumes, mysterious mounts and more await you during the Ramadan Event starting on 23/4.
- Starts: 23rd April 2020 at 2 PM
- Exchange Blessing Fruit: from 23rd May 2020 at midnight
- Event ends: 26th May 2020 at 11:59 PM
Show your generosity: help to supply the fasting citizens with bread and present your donations on a plate from the item shop – your good deeds will be well rewarded! Plus pay regular visits to the Historian and earn yourself some valuable items for your dedication at the end of Ramadan.
Ramadan in the Item Shop:
There are also new things to discover in the item shop. Here's what's in store:
- New costume: dress like in One Thousand and One Nights with the Sultan and Jinn Outfits along with the matching headdress and enjoy great costume set bonuses!
- New mounts: the mysterious Sphinx is a riddle in itself but also dutifully carries you into battle!
- Wheel of Destiny: test your destiny and win great prizes!
- Best of Ramadan: the most popular costumes and pets of the last years will be returning!
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan
The Metin2 Team